Pages

Sunday 26 February 2017

I like to eat fruit and veges.


Mālō e lelei! My name is Rosiephine, I am a year 5 and I have two teachers in my class. Their names are Mrs West and Mrs Buchanan. I am half samoan and half tongan but I mostly speak samoan. I only have one brother and his name is Leon. I enjoy playing sports. I love to play sports because it makes me  fit and it makes my body healthy. My favourite sports are soccer, volley, rugby, softball, netball and touch. I like to play volley with my auntys, uncles and my mum. My favourite food is butter chicken and rice. I like to eat fruit and veges. I like to go shopping and help my mum clean the house and do the washing.

3 comments:

  1. wow you must really like your veggies and your fruits

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While looking for the ideal organic product container for home use or as a present, there are a few things and decisions to consider. From the natural products to be incorporated, to the sort of containers and fillers to be utilized, care must be taken for your organic product bin to stay uncommon and try not to look nonexclusive. rare exotic fruit

    ReplyDelete