Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Visual Mihi





Task Description: This is my Visual Mihi for 2020.  As you can see i like a lot of stuff.  I am apart of church.  I love to play games.  Fortnite, Roblox and Minecraft.  I play those games on xbox.  I used to have a ps3.  ( I know I said ps4.  I get mixed up with ours and my cousins).  (It wasn't mine, it was my Dad's.)  I don't play those games alone, I play it with my brother and cousins!!.  As you can I love my family!!.  My zodiac sign is Taurus.  My zodiac sign represents the month I was born.  As you can see I love to sing!!. Especially when i'm home Alone.  My Nationality is New Zealand.  I didn't have time to put a New Zealand flag in.  I also didn't get time to draw my face.  My two cultures are Samoan and Tongan.  My Mum is full Samoan, and my Dad is half Samoan, and half Tongan.  That makes me Half Samoan, and quarter Tongan.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my visual mihi!!
Remember to leave positive comments!!

6 comments:

  1. hi rosiephine like your detail on your work and how you show your art and what you like to do keep up the good and hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Siosiua!! I really like your comment!

      Delete
  2. hi rosiephine, i like most things i like to i like to play ps4 and fortnite to good detail keep up your good hard work (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie I like the way you show what cultures you are and what your favourite games you like to play on your ps4 and what your talent is keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosie and I am in room 3 I liked you drawed the bible because I believe you because you go to church

    From Sivaneah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rosie, my name is Hannah and I'm in room 3. Your Visual Mihi is very creative and amazing. My favourite part is your culture side and your family side. Keep up with the amazing work.
    By Hannah

    ReplyDelete