Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

What is a Biosphere?



Task Description:
Today my class is learning about the Earths spheres.  The main sphere we are learning about is the biosphere.  The biosphere contains living things like grass, animals, trees, and many more!.  First I had to watch a video explaining what the 4 spheres are.  The 4 spheres are the geosphere, the biosphere, the hydrosphere and the atmosphere.  After I watched the video I had to explain what I know, what I want to know, and what I learnt from the video.  I had to watch another video that explains each sphere/biome.  On the last slide I had to choose a biome.  Either a desert, forest, ocean, or arctic biome.  I chose the forest biome.  I had to explain what are the physical features and what are the living things in that biome.

No comments:

Post a Comment