Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Day 3:Team Players







Task Description:  For this task I had to pick 3 superpowers.  I had to explain why I like that Superpower, and what would I use that power for.
______________________________________________________________________________



Task Description:  For this assignment I had to pretend that I was interviewing Lebron James.   I had to write down 5 questions.  Those 5 questions are based on what I would ask Lebron James.
_________________________________________________________________________________




Task Description:  For this task I had to write about my brother.  I had to ask someone in my family what would they want to be when they grow up.  I asked my little brother and he said e wanted to be a boxer.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rosie,

    Congratulations for completing all three activities for Day 3, Week 1. Ka pai! I have enjoyed reading through your blog post, it's clear how much effort you've put into each activity. My favourite is definitely your blog post about what super powers you would chose. If you had to just pick one, what would you choose?

    I'm looking forward to seeing what your next post, I can tell you're really creative with your posts! Keep it up :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Rosie,
    Well done on completing Day 3 Week 1 , I am extremely Happy that you have joined the Summer Learning Journey. I love how you put effort and thought into every task. I love how you choose the healing people power ,because it shows that you really care about others. Keep up the great Work Rosie your doing well,

    Kind Regards
    Sonnia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rosie
    Well done on this amazing Day. It is great to see that you have been commenting on other peoples blogs.
    Keep it up
    Molly

    ReplyDelete