Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

SLJ: Day 1: Explores.



Day 1: Activity 1




_____________________________________________________________________________
Day 1: Activity 2




______________________________________________________________________________
Day 1: Activity 3


Air Rescue basically saves people who are in danger.  They save people from
drowning, falling of cliffs, stuff like that.  This is the best part, they don't just save people,
but they save animals here are some photos from their site.




                                           Task Description:
Summer Learning Journey is a program for kids that are year 6-8.   Every week,  The Summer Learning Journey has a challenge for you.  That challenge is to blog.  They set up this program to help you keep track of your learning, and, to make your school levels go higher.  Summer Learning journey give you one day to finish 3 activitys.  Here I finished all of them. 

1 comment:

  1. Mālō e lelei Rosie,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    Congratulations for completing the three activities for Day 1. What a fantastic effort. It is clear you have put a lot of time and effort into each post. Ka pai! :)

    It's been really interesting reading through your activities, particularity Activity 2 which is about your background. That is so interesting that you are both Tongan and Samoan. Had you thought about sharing more about your culture that comes from your Tongan and Samoan background? Do you have special traditions you take part in? We would love to know :)

    You also put a great effort into your charity research for Air Rescue, and your list of 10 foods you would take on your voyage.

    I can't wait to read more of your blogs throughout the summer. Keep up the good work Rosie! :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete