Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Day 2: Up In The Air





Task description:  My assignment was based on what I know about Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart.  I had to write 3 different facts about Jean Batten, and 3 different facts about Amelia Earhart.  Then, I write 3 facts that Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart have in common.
________________________________________________________________________________


Task description:  I had to write a poem about what happen if I was the first person to step foot on the  moon.  Basically I have to pretend I am Neil Armstrong.
_______________________________________________________________________________



Task description:  My assignment was based on me writing a little narrative about a hero.  Not like a hero E.G: Superman.   No not that hero, like a person who saved someone. I saved me and my baby cousin from getting attacked by a dog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the venn diagram you have created about two awesome aviators - do you want to be a pilot when you leave school, or maybe a flight engineer? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Mrs Collins, Thank you for commenting on my blog!! Thank you for giving me tips. I didn't know you could comment on other peoples blog to increase your learning!.

      Delete
  2. Fakalofa lahi atu Rosie ,
    Well done for completing another task for the Summer Learning journey. I love how you always put effort and hard work into every task you do. My favorite task will have to be your last one. I really am happy that both you and your baby cousin are ok. You really are a hero you didn't just save your life you also saved you baby cousins. Were you terrfied? or did you stay calm. Well Done Rosie , Keep up the great work. God bless you your family, along with your friends. I hope your having a good holiday break.

    Kind Regards
    Sonnia

    ReplyDelete