Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

What am I Grateful for?

Task Description: 
What am I grateful for?.
I'm grateful for a lot of things.  i'm grateful for my beautiful Grand Parents who started this family.  I'm Grateful for my loving, caring, strong Parents.  My parents do everything they can for my brother and I.  I'm Grateful for the food my parents give us. I'm grateful for my besrfriend <3.  My bestfriend has been there for me ever since I started Pt England.  I'm grateful to have a roof over my head.  I'm grateful for God.  Without God, we wouldn't be on this planet.  God has helped us through everything and no matter what bad things you do, he will still love you.  I'm grateful for my culture, my identity.  I'm Grateful to be an pacific Islander.  I'm grateful for being who I am today :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie!
    What an amazing colour combination you have created to create a post upon what your grateful for! I really like the way you used different colours to advise your beautiful post! Ty also for mentioning me! Great job!.
    Kind Regards ,
    Lillyana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lilly!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!. Thank you for mentioning me in yours too!.

      Kind Regards,
      Rosie <3

      Delete