Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

Science:Skeleton and Bones

Task Description: 
In my science class my teacher brought up a new topic about bones and skeletons.  First I had to write in my project book.  I had to write how much bones in our bodies.  Meaning I had to guess how uch bones are in our bodies.  My answer was 300.  I also had to answer a few more questions.  One of the questions were 
"What do you think will happen to the bones of an astronaut in space? Will they move?."
I left that question with a dot.  My science teacher than showed the whole class a video about bones.  Turns out my answer was right!.  But not quite.  Only babies have 300 bones.  But when the baby starts to grow, the bones emerge with the other bones.  That's why our parents say "don't touch the top of a baby's head.  That's how it breaths.".  A new born baby's skull is soft.  When it starts to grow, the newborn baby's skull starts to form. (This photo was from my bestfriend's blog!.  Visit her blog by clicking me :))

No comments:

Post a Comment