Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Black Lives Matter!.

    Black Lives Matter!
As An Islander, I feel that we need to stand up for the black people who are dying for no reason!.  These poor people are getting shot at just because of their colour!.  I feel bad for those people who are protesting for black lives matter.  No matter how hot or cold it is, they still will protest until they get justice.  

This riot all started because of a poor man who had sadly passed away.  His name is George Floyd.  George Floyd was an innocent man and his life was taken away for no reason!.   George Floyd died for no specific reason.  Police always make an excuse saying “he looked suspicious”.  I understand how they feel even though I'm not black.  Not all white people are bad, and not all police are bad.  This makes me sick to my stomach.  A lady was shot and arrested while she was pregnant.  Keep in mind that she's black.  But another lady buried her baby in her backyard and she pleaded not guilty!.  This generation hasn’t changed.  Racism has been going on for years now.  When I have children, the first thing i’m gonna teach them is respect their culture, and respect black people.  I want my kids generation to be great.  I don’t want them to grow up knowing that black people are dying.  I really hope that racism will stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment