Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Meeting Joseph Parker!

                                                              Task Description:
Today the whole of Point England got to meet Joseph Parker!.  It was super exciting for me to see Joseph Parker in real life!.  I knew him because of my uncles.  My uncles would always watch his fights.  I gotta say I was a huge fan.  He looked short through the TV screen.  But in real life he is super tall!.  From my perspective, he looked like slender man....  

Joseph thought us two main things.  Believe in yourself and nothing beats hard work.  He told us a short story.  There was a time where he was in the Gym and he saw a poster on the wall saying " You don't get what you wish for, but you get what you work for".  That was a very good quote.  Today was very fun and I would love to meet him again.  He played us a lovely song.  It wasn't really a song it was more like a tune.  I really wanted to go up to him to meet him in person but sadly I wasn't allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment